This paper is a continuation of the Root Cause Analysis paper. The goal of this paper is to apply the principles of Best Practice to a problem or opportunity for improvement in your workplace. This assignment requires you to research for evidence-based practices that could be implemented as a solution to the problem or root cause.
Now that you have identified root causes for your case study, the next step in the RCA is to identify corrective interventions. Explore the literature (journal articles, healthcare organizations such as IOM and ANA, and governmental agencies such as CDC and WHO etc.)
- Present the root cause that you are trying to address and the suggested intervention.
- Present the evidence (literature) that this intervention will be an effective solution.
- Present a plan for implementing this intervention/change in practice at your workplace.
- APA format with a title page. Maximum 4 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages).
- Minimum 3 references, 1 should be a peer reviewed journal article.