Crisis Management Case Study
complete the case study on this website
After viewing the patient interactive information, address the following:
1. What important information is missing from the case study?
2. Discuss normal developmental achievements and potential vulnerabilities.
3. What precipitating factors could be contributing to the current symptoms?
4. What is the differential diagnosis?
5. Describe the etiology of the primary diagnosis.
6. How would you manage this crisis situation?
7. What are the nonpharmacologic interventions that would help?
8. What are the psychopharmacological interventions that would help?
9. Identify safety risks and how they should be dealt with in the treatment plan.
Include current supportive evidence in your responses to the questions above using two required resources from this week’s materials and one new resource. National guidelines should also be considered with treatment plans. Crisis Management Case Study