District Communications Discussion
1. What do YOU think the top 10 movies of all time should be. List them out 1-10.
2. Next to each movie explain why you think it should be in the top 10. It’s ok to look up what experts say are the top 10 films of all time. You may agree or you may not. I want to know what you think. Next to each movie you listed give a brief explanation as to why you included it and its significance.
4. Are there any movies in your list that are also on the official top 10 movies of all time? Everyone’s lists may be very different and that’s ok!
5. Next, share with us YOUR personal top 10 favorite movies. (This is an entirely different list from the first list you made).
6. How have movies impacted your life (childhood and now)? Please include specific movies that have impacted you. Explain in detail.
7. Share with us one movie you think everybody needs to see before they die. 🙂
Please answer the following questions
1. Do you think outrageous behavior is necessary for an artist or group to capture the public’s attention?
2. Discuss 5 examples of extreme or outrageous behavior that artists or groups have exhibited to get the public’s attention. This does not have to be a current artist/band.
3. Attach links or pictures to your examples (if possible).
4. According to the most current information, what are the top ten best selling artists/bands of all time?
5. Which artist or group do you think will be the next to make the list of all-time best selling albums?
6. Share with us the name of an artist or band you currently are listening to. Which song of theirs would you recommend your classmate’s listen to? I love hearing your suggestions and finding new music!