Education Discussion Question Paper
* A paragragh or two is enough**
There are many proven, effective approaches to early education. This week, we will be considering five of the more common approaches. To prepare, you must watch the five Readings and Resources videos. For your initial post, you will select one of the following and answer the questions below.
- Bank Street
- Reggio Emilia
- Project Learning
Use information from the video and this week’s readings and resources to provide the following information. Education Discussion Question Paper
- Please provide the name of the Approach you chose and explain why you picked it.
- Include the theoretical basis for the approach and the name of the theorist who developed the approach.
- Briefly describe the philosophy or tell about one of the distinguishing components of the approach.
- Tell whom the approach was initially intended and the populations currently served (e.g., children with special needs, poor children, all children)
- Share your thoughts about using this approach in the classroom, including specific connections to developmentally appropriate practice. If you have experience using this approach, please share. Education Discussion Question Paper