For this week’s assignment, students are encouraged to conduct their own outside research to provide additional support in their analysis to address the question/objective at hand.
- Select one of the outlined federal policies (e.g. Clean Air Act, Affordable Care Act, Immigration Reform Policy, EPA Policy Changes, NPR/School Choice)
- Trace it through the stages of the policy process model. What significant events led to the construction of the policy as we know it today?
- What are the benefits of this approach?
- What are the limitations of this approach?
- Why you think the issue is important; discuss how common the problem is, and how many people it affects.
- What current policies relate to this issue?
- What are your recommendations for this policy issue as it evolves? If you were in a position of power, what adaptations or eliminations would you make? Education homework help