Emerging Markets Trade/Antitrust Wars Discussion Paper
In the Emerging Markets Trade/Antitrust Wars discussion forum this week, you discussed the concepts of trust busting. Reach out to your international pen pal (Dr.Doe) and discuss the issue of trust busting in his or her home country(London, England). In addition, externally research on trust busting in your international pen pal’s home country. Compare and contrast the home country of your international pen pal (London, England) and the United States. Report on your findings.
In your paper,
· Define trustbusting.
· Present trustbusting from the point of view of your international pen pal.
· Analyze trustbusting in the home country of your international pen pal.
· Compare and contrast trustbusting in the home country of your international pen pal and the United States.
The Trust Busting paper
· must be 500 to 600 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style
· must include a separate title page with the following in title case:
o title of paper in bold font
§ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page. Emerging Markets Trade/Antitrust Wars Discussion Paper
o student’s name
o name of institution
o course name and number
o instructor’s name
o due date
· must utilize academic voice.
· must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
o Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· must use at least three recent credible sources, one of which must be scholarly, in addition to the course text.
· must document any information used from sources in APA Style
· must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style. Emerging Markets Trade/Antitrust Wars Discussion Paper