Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Write a summary of the problem and the solution you proposed in Task 2.
B. Write an evaluation of (i.e., perform quality assurance for) your project. Include each of the following:
• how you approached formative evaluation (quality assurance), including quality assurance criteria (the metrics that will measure the project’s success and actual results)
• how you tested your solution
• test cases and scenarios you used
• the acceptance criteria and the evaluation framework (based on industry standards, regulations, or other acceptable criteria) that you used
C. Write a review of your completed project. Include each of the following:
• whether all of your assumptions were resolved as expected
• all of the phases of the project
• any deviations in project timeframe
• project dependencies
• resource requirements
• important project milestones reached based on the implementation strategy
• what is being delivered to the company, such as hardware and software
• which deliverables you plan to submit to document and explain your implementation plan
D. Write an explanation of any revisions you made based on the formative evaluation results.
E. Write an explanation of your plan for summative evaluation.
F. Write an explanation of which groups should receive specific reports and evaluation results (e.g., general information for stakeholders, high-level report for project sponsor), including how those reports and results will be disseminated.
G. Write a post-implementation description of future support for the solution, including planned further upgrades. Include each for the following:
• the resources needed for post-implementation support and how those resources will be obtained
• a detailed plan for short- and long-term maintenance
H. Write a post-implementation project summary. Include each of the following:
• the deliverables included to document the plan and process (e.g., samples or artifacts that provide evidence of the implementation)
• the criteria and evaluation framework that your project successfully addressed for how you evaluated each outcome
• a justification of differences between proposed and actual outcomes
• what you learned from the process of completing this project
I. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
J. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission