Final Project – New Facility Construction/Renovation
Create a presentation where you are an executive of a sports franchise and want the city to assist you with either building or renovating your stadium/arena. Final Project – New Facility Construction/Renovation. The specifications are as follows:
- Project submitted as a PowerPoint.
- Suggested length of the assignment is 10-15 slides, (title slide, table of contents, and References not included in slide count) introduction, and conclusion. Use at least four references from the Lessons readings (you should use resources from our online library or simply online as this will help you for this project). References should be cited where they are used, either on slides on in Notes.
- In addition to the required number of slides for the assignment, you must also include a title slide and reference slide in APA format.
- Your project must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others work must include attributions or citations to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use please quotations sparingly!
- Explain how assistance from the city would benefit the: Local economy; city tax revenue; the facility’s standing in the league; and city identity. How will the renovation be funded?
- Use bullet-points instead of paragraphs. Place most of your contents in the Notes section of each slide.
- Feel free to add any other relevant concepts; and lastly
- End with a Conclusion slide, followed by a References slide with at least two references.
- Have fun with this project, i.e., please be creative with backgrounds, photos, graphics, tables, etc. Final Project – New Facility Construction/Renovation