The following prompts will give you a chance to self-evaluate, think about what you’ve been learning in this course, and draw your own conclusions about how you can apply your technology and productivity skills in your life. Your answers may be used to determine how to improve the program for future students. Your answers will not be used for marketing purposes. Be sure to use your own words! Management homework help
Over the past few weeks, you have been learning about technology and productivity skills. Think back to the career field and position you described in the Week 5 reflection. Then, write 5 short paragraphs (or 1 short paragraph for each) in answer to the following:
1. Restate the position from Week 5 that you are interested in obtaining.
2. Discuss two ways your technology skills could help you obtain or be successful in the position. Give an example.
3. Discuss two ways your productivity skills could help you obtain or be successful in the position. Give an example.
4. Identify one aspect of either your technology or productivity skills that you would like to improve to become even better equipped for success in your desired position. Give an example.
5. Describe a strategy or find a resource that will help you make that improvement. Give an example. Management homework help