Managing Learning and Behavior Challenging Education homework help
General Reflection: Classrooms as Complex Places
MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText Access Code for Classroom Management for Elementary Teach
Ch. 1, pages 1-4.
In approximately 500 words, reflect on the complexities of the classroom that make managing learning and behavior challenging. Elaborate on the reasons why classrooms are complex places. What are the factors that contribute to its complexities? What does the science of learning & development reveal about the correlation between classroom relationships and student engagement? Support your answers with the text/examples. Managing Learning and Behavior Challenging Education homework help
Video Reflection: Managing Student Engagement/Behaviors
Ch. 1, pages. 8-10.
Teacher Toolkit: Nonverbal SignalsLinks to an external site. (1:49 min., ESC Region 13)
Watch and Write:
Select a minimum of 3 videos from the list below. In approximately 500 words, analyze specific ways in which teachers managed student engagement and behaviors, resulting in positive student engagement & behaviors. Support your response with examples from the video and text readings when appropriate. Managing Learning and Behavior Challenging Education homework help
- Station Rotation: Differentiating Instruction to Reach All StudentsLinks to an external site.(5:15 min., Edutopia)
- Research-Backed Strategies for Better Classroom ManagementLinks to an external site.(2:43 min., Edutopia)
- 6 Helpful Tips for New TeachersLinks to an external site.(3:20 min., Edutopia)
- How to Set Up a Learner-Centered ClassroomLinks to an external site.(3:10 min., Edutopia)
- Morning Routines that Foster a Growth MindsetLinks to an external site.(7:10 min., SanBCitySchools)
Analysis of Case Study: Vignettes 1.1 & 1.2 – Learning About Classroom Management
Vignettes 1.1 & 1.2, pages 4-8.
Identify the problems evident in two classroom scenarios. Then, analyze the issues they present and ways of addressing these using research-based teaching practices.
Respond to Pause & Consider Questions. Your submission must include the questions and your responses. Support your answers with the text and examples when appropriate. Managing Learning and Behavior Challenging Education homework help