MKTCB/574: Marketing: Social, Mobile, And Analytics Competency 2 – Reflection
This reflection activity is comprised of three sections collectively totaling a minimum of 500 words. Complete your reflection by responding to all prompts. MKTCB/574: Marketing: Social, Mobile, And Analytics Competency 2 – Reflection
Consider a segment of the fast food industry such as pizza (Domino’s, Papa Johns) or burgers (McDonalds, Wendys), fried chicken, and so on. To ground your thinking, list the names of 5 companies from the segment you choose. Respond to the following:
- What type of market data can these companies collect?
- How might this data be used in a marketing planning?
- Brand Equity
Consider a product you are familiar with. Analyze its brand equity in the following areas:
- Brand awareness
- Brand loyalty
- Perceived quality
- Brand associations
- Brand assets
- Ethical and Legal Considerations in Social Media Marketing
Find a current news article in which ethical or legal concerns have been raised regarding social media marketing. MKTCB/574: Marketing: Social, Mobile, And Analytics Competency 2 – Reflection
Describe and analyze the issue and the impact it may have on current and future marketing strategies. Consider the following questions:
- What impact might the issue have on children who use social media?
- How does social media meet legal requirements for data sharing?
- How does social media police ethical and legal issues?
- Submit your reflection. MKTCB/574: Marketing: Social, Mobile, And Analytics Competency 2 – Reflection