NSG 3050 Trans to Baccalaureate Nursing Paper
NSG 3050 Trans to Baccalaureate Nursing
Week 6 Discussion
- You are invited to an interdisciplinary team meeting because a patient in your care is on the agenda for discussion. Because of COVID-19 restrictions, and team members’ schedules, the meeting is virtual. You are required to be on camera when presenting.
- Record yourself, using a webcam, articulating your concerns about your patient.
- Team members may not know you. You must introduce yourself, your practice role, and your professional relationship to the patient. This patient situation could be an experience you have had during your time as a nurse or clinical or it could be a made-up (realistic) scenario. NSG 3050 Trans to Baccalaureate Nursing Paper
- Use an evidence-based communication strategy when voicing your concerns to the interdisciplinary team.
- The video recording should be less than 90 seconds.
You must be visible on camera. When recording, consider your appearance, audio, and background.
- Upload your video to the discussion board along with the following written summary.
- Share the rationale for the evidence-based communication tool you used.
- Discuss your experience of the role-play exercise including communication strengths and areas for improvement.
- Provide rationale for your response with at least one scholarly source using an APA in-text citation and full reference. NSG 3050 Trans to Baccalaureate Nursing Paper