Nursing Ethical Issue Debate Assignment
Ethical Issues Debate: Week 5
– Pro (Support) for SUPPORT TELEMEDICINE or SUPPORT ABORTION
Once you receive your topic and position on One of these topic, (I Give you the two options, you can select whichever you can find better and more information to talk about) , prepare to create a video that will be due in Week 5. Nursing Ethical Issue Debate Assignment
Instead of a video You will create a PowerPoint in which I can later read as a presentation and create Then a video of reading myself about this topic.
- The video (in your case the PowerPoint) should be 4-5 minutes long and address the topic and viewpoint you were assigned.
- You may not be personally in support or opposition of the topic; however it is your job to convince your peers of your position. Include evidence that supports the viewpoint.
- Include an introduction to the issue, your stance, the rationale for the stance, the ethical principals involved, theories and evidence supporting your position, and your proposed resolution. Review the rubric in this forum for complete grading criteria.
- Your video should include both audio and visual components such a graphics or charts. You can choose to do a PowerPoint, yourself on video with a poster or visual aids, or anything that supports and convinces your peers of your stance.
- Get creative! Be succinct but convincing. If you go over the time limit, you will only be graded on the first 5 minutes.
- You may create the video using any tool of your choice, however it must be uploaded using Panopto. Click on Getting Started with Panopto, on the left menu, for directions. Nursing Ethical Issue Debate Assignment