An Ethical Perspective
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered. For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned and complete your participation for this assignment by Day 7. To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use resources from the South University Online Library.
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. Support your work, using your course lectures and textbook readings. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style. Nursing homework help
• APA Citation Helper
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
Begin reviewing and replying to peer postings/responses early in the week to enhance peer discussion. See the rubric for participation points. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing viewpoints with a rationale, challenging aspects of the discussion, or indicating relationships between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress.
Post your initial response to one of the two topics below.
Nurses face many types of ethical issues.
- Describe an ethical situation you have witnessed or potentially could experience within your nursing practice.
- Compare two ethics concepts discussed in week 2 content.
- Describe an ethical theory or principle that could guide you in this process. Nursing homework help
Examine one of the two models of socialization discussed in your readings.
- Place yourself in one of the stages based on your professional development at this point in your career.
- Provide your rationale for the model selected and stage identified.
If none of the models or stages fits your experience, create your own model (or stage) and share it with the class. Nursing homework help