paper regarding the poor population
Note: This assignment will be run automatically through SafeAssign plagiarism detection software and an originality report will be sent to your instructor.
A literature search will help you analyze information that has been written about your particular population. It should give you the most up-to-date information about your selected topic and provide you with varying perspectives and viewpoints. Complete a literature search on the population you chose in last week’s journal entry.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe how your population has been defined. Explain why they are considered a vulnerable population. Discuss biases associated with this population.
- Describe the main healthcare needs this population is currently lacking, and describe the main barriers this population has to face.
- Explore several different agencies and services available to this population. Explore public policies relating to this population.
- Define actions nurses can take to decrease risks and promote health care for this population.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title page, page numbers, running head, in-text citations, and five (5) scholarly, peer-reviewed references that relate to the vulnerable population you selected. You do not need an abstract.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use current evidence-based literature and research to determine the current and future healthcare needs of diverse populations.
- Delineate the relationship between health care trends and providing high-quality nursing care.
- Analyze political, social, financial, biological, and/or educational issues related to healthcare.
- Apply moral, ethical, and legal implications to contemporary healthcare issues.
Grading for this assignment will be based on