Political And Civil Rights In The 1920s Assignment
compare and contrast the political and social rights of the group that you have previously selected to examine with those of another disadvantaged group, as of 1924. As a reminder the groups that are examined in this class are:
- African Americans
- Native Americans
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onPolitical And Civil Rights In The 1920s Assignment
For example, if the group you are examining throughout the course is African Americans, you would compare and contrast their experiences regarding social and political rights with that of a different one of these groups, that is women, immigrants, or Native Americans. Political And Civil Rights In The 1920s Assignment
attached are the instructions and the two other sources needed
double spaced and in APA FORMAT
In a 2-3 page (5-6 paragraph) essay, compare and contrast the Political and Civil Rights in the 1920s
Political and Civil Rights in the 1920s of the group you selected in week one of this course with that of another of the groups examined in this course as of 1924 (please make sure to review the lesson and section 7.3 of your text for updates from 1920-1924). In your essay compare and contrast:
- The constitutional nature of political rights (or the lack of these rights) for these groups.
- For this component of your essay, reflect on the S. ConstitutionLinks to an external site. as originally written, pertinent constitutional amendments (e.g. 13th, 14th, 15th, and 19th amendmentsLinks to an external site.), as well as federal laws and court decisions discussed in the Lessons and the course text.
- The process that these groups used in their fight for political rights and the challenges that they faced.
- Examine how these groups faced challenges with regard to civil rightsLinks to an external site. in this period. Examine specifically the relationship between social pressures, such as discrimination, and political rights for each of these groups. Political And Civil Rights In The 1920s Assignment
Make sure that you have an introduction with a thesis statementLinks to an external site., 3-4 body paragraphs that compare and contrast the experience of both groups and where they stood with regard to political and social acceptance in 1924, and then a conclusion which sums your argument and your main points. View the Basic Essay StructureLinks to an external site. and Compare & Contrast AssignmentsLinks to an external site. resources from the UAGC writing center for guidance.
You will be required to use at least four sources for this assignment:
- Your textbook
- Two sources from the selected sources below (one for the group you have previously selected, and one for the new group you are comparing.
- At least one additional scholarly source from the library. Political And Civil Rights In The 1920s Assignment