TED Talk Worksheet Psychology homework help
TED Talk Worksheet
1) Russell McClain defines a number of terms, including stereotypes, implicit bias, stereotype threat. What are some examples of these that he cites? TED Talk Worksheet Psychology homework help
2) What are some additional ones that you can think of? Have you ever experienced stereotypes applied to you or someone close to you? Have you ever experienced stereotype threat?
3) What is the solution that Russell McClain suggest for addressing stereotype threat?? And how might you apply this to a stereotype applied to you or someone close to you?
4) Dan Gilbert says our brains were evolved for a different world than the one we are living in; how does he connect Bernoulli’s formula to this statement? TED Talk Worksheet Psychology homework help
5) What are some other ways, besides the ones outlined by Dan Gilbert, that we might “Compare with the Past” and how might comparing impact our lives?