The final paper will be between 5 to 8 pages with 10 scholarly articles. This does not include the title page, abstract or the reference page. This week you will submit your final paper in APA format and writing. Note: The annotated bibliography paragraphs are not included in the paper. The references from the portfolio (as corrected) should be on the reference page of your final paper.
1. You do not submit the annotated bibliography as part of the final paper. You do use properly formatted references for the reference page.
2. Make sure that your abstract is on a separate page immediately following the title page. The heading is Abstract not the title of the paper. If you do not understand what is to be included in an abstract read the abstracts from the articles you selected.
3. Present your research paper in APA format, which means that you need to write a Title Page, Abstract Page and References Page separate from the body of the text of the paper. Avoid unsupported statements whenever possible. In many cases, you will write a paragraph of text and insert a citation only once. When you use a direct quote, include the page number of the source, too.
4. Please remember this is an academic paper and 3rd person is required.
* Used attached annotated bibliography for references; Student Paper Template attached : Please edit attached research paper accordingly to match requirements