Authentic leadership focuses on leadership that is genuine and real. Whether something is genuine and real may likely be in the mind of the individual evaluating it or experiencing it.
- Examine the usefulness of authentic leadership in organizations by identifying research that supports or refutes authentic leadership as a determinant of organizational or individual success.
- Identify elements of authentic leadership. Describe the behavioral elements that one might objectively see in an authentic leader.
- Include the role of emotional intelligence in authentic leadership.
- Identify a nationally or internationally recognizable, currently living business figure who might be described as an authentic leader and justify your selection of that individual.
- Next, critically evaluate your authentic leadership skills in relation to the behavioral elements and emotional intelligence you identified as important. Identify any areas for personal growth as a result of this examination.
- Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- USE APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.
- 100 % free plagiarism