collaboration in pediatric setting
This Assignment is specific to a particular pediatric primary care practice and is mostly based upon student observation and experience. This should be a formal paper and should be 3-5 pages in length (excluding title page and reference page). You must use APA formatting including header, title page, content, in-text citations, and reference page.
For full points the following must be addressed adequately in your paper:
- From your observations and experiences in your pediatric clinical rotation, provide an example of multidisciplinary collaboration.
- From your observations and experiences in your pediatric clinical rotation, provide an example of how multidisciplinary and family collaboration affects patient outcomes.
- Discuss how you have been able to promote communication and collaboration among health care professionals, patients, and family/caregivers.
- Discuss a particular case where collaboration among health care professionals and family members affected patient/family satisfaction.
- In your clinical practicum, what are some barriers that you have observed to collaboration among health care professionals, patients, and families?
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition formatting.
Helpful tip: It is recommended that you keep all of your course work in a virtual (or physical, or both) portfolio for easy access in clinicals as well as future pediatric encounters.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under Course Documents) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Submit your Assignment to the Unit 6 Assignment Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.