PROPOSED RESEARCH TOPIC: “Emerging Trends in IoT in Development Countries: Threats, Vulnerabilities, Challenges and Benefits”
“PLEASE USE THE SOCIAL ECOLOGY MODEL” and GUIDED INTERVIEWS
Create a brief summary of the research method, and then design your plan to use to investigate your research topic.
Select a method and design appropriate for a PhD study. PhD quantitative studies must demonstrate both internal and external validity (e.g., large, random samples, statistical power and representativeness). Qualitative studies must demonstrate validity within the context of the specific qualitative design (e.g., credibility, dependability, transferability, trustworthiness). Replication studies are not permitted. Your summary must address the following:
- Note a specific method and design you plan to use in your research.
- Describe and substantiate the appropriateness of the method and design to respond to the stated problem, purpose, and research questions.
- Note how the proposed method and design accomplish the study goals, why the design is the optimum choice for the proposed research, and how the method aligns with the purpose and research questions.
- Provide appropriate foundational research method support for the proposed study design.
- Explain the particular data gathering techniques and data analyses processes. Sample size of the study population should be identified and must be appropriate and justified based on the nature of the study design. Quantitative analyses must include justified sample size determination.
Length: 2-3 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.