Supply Chain Improvement Operations Management homework help
Supply Chain Improvement
Font: 12-pt Times New Roman.
Spacing: Double spaced.
Length: 2–4 pages, excluding title page and reference page.
In your assignment, include the following:
- Explain the existing supply chain components.
- Support your description using at least one source.
- Explain how the company’s supply chain strategy supports it’s organizational strategy.
- Describe the company’s business model.
- Explain how the supply chain strategy supports the organization.
- Support your explanation using at least one source.
- Assess how to improve global supply chain efficiencies.
- Describe two weaknesses in the supply chain.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to the company’s supply chain.
- Be sure to support your assignment using at least one source. Supply Chain Improvement Operations Management homework help
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
- Communication:Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional. Your assignment should be:
- Concise and logically organized.
- Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
- Validation and support:Use a minimum of four relevant, credible, scholarly or professional resources such as the Wall Street Journal to support your work.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Describe global supply chain management concepts and components.
- Describe supply chain components.
- Competency 2: Examine how global supply chain strategies support an organization’s strategy.
- Explain how a company’s supply chain supports its organizational strategy.
- Competency 3: Recommend strategies for improving supply chain efficiencies.
- Describe two weaknesses in the company’s supply chain. Supply Chain Improvement Operations Management homework help
- Recommend improvements to the company’s supply chain.
- Competency 4: Communicate in a professional manner with stakeholders managing relationships and their interdependencies consistent with the expectations of the organization.
- Give credit to sources of information.
- Address assignment purpose in a well-organized text, incorporating appropriate evidence and tone in grammatically sound sentences.